Friday, February 26, 2016

26 Conversations Literally Everyone Has Had With Their Mom

All moms are the same.


The “Can I Borrow Some Money?” talk:


The "Can I Borrow Some Money?" talk:


Via Twitter: @sincerelytumblr


The “But You Don’t Understand” talk:


The "But You Don't Understand" talk:


Via Twitter: @ReIatable


The “I WAS JUST JOKING!” talk:


The "I WAS JUST JOKING!" talk:


Via Twitter: @thefunnyteens


The “Where’s My Letter?” talk:


The "Where's My Letter?" talk:


Via Twitter: @fvnxy



View Entire List ›


Source link






26 Conversations Literally Everyone Has Had With Their Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Lastriani Fashion: Your Path to Elegance, Comfort, and Confidence

At Lastriani Fashion , we take pride in being your ultimate online clothing store, dedicated to offering a diverse and captivating range of ...

Popular Posts